Tuesday, May 8, 2012

What happend with my friends?

I subscribed to almost every friend posts on Facebook. Because for me it's the most important feature to stay updated about their live. As I am working in Online Marketing I also have some facebook friends that have a job in Internet and so I also liked a lot of posts that are about Social Media, Infografiks, SEO news and so on. Now I realized that not only mates from the Internet business discovered the possibility from Social Media and so on. When I entered today my Facebook profile I saw a lot of posts from friends that where related to their business that they are working in. Hell, I don't give a shit what happens in the prom industry, mechanical engineering, coupons or whatever. But with Facebook I am somehow forced to stayed informed about all of this. Do my Facebook friends really think that it's stuff that I want to know? I doubt. Probably they are not even conscious about it because they either love their job so much that they can't distinguish between business and private stuff anymore or they just have to do this because they have an excuse to use Facebook during their working time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment